Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Message #14

Lately, I have been thinking. I have been with my friends and I have realized I have so many! I feel so blessed and lucky. I have also been thinking that a lot of those friends wouldn't have been made if I hadn't spoke up. When I talk, I attract people's attention which gets us in a conversation and..... BAM! we're friends! I now have very close friends that have come with us getting in a small conversation.
Now, I have also just realized something. In elementary school, I wasn't so lucky with friends. I had very few. I now look back and think I could have had more if I spoke up. I also could have had more if I TRIED other people. People would talk to me, but I would go to my other friend.
I now know that if you TRY other people, you will have more friends. Hanging out with someone different than your closest friends, doesn't mean you will lose those closest friends. You might also like different types of people. If you have many friends, but all the same personality, you will get bored. Try different people with different personalities. You will find yourself more grateful, happy, and full with friends.
But remember! Friends put you up, not break you down. Choose GOOD people to be around. You will have a closer friendship.
:)~Sandee Beech

No comments:

Post a Comment