Thursday, June 16, 2011

Message #16

I have been working hard lately to make decisions. I'm not improving very well. By not making decisions, it frustrates other people. I would like to be able to make a quick decision. For instance, I went looking for a fancy shirt. I found two, and couldn't decide which one to buy. My mom then just left which has a conclusion of me not getting either. It made me mad that I couldn't just grab and go. My message to you is, if you can make a decision quickly, do that. If you can't, try harder. It's not a life or death situation. If it is, well, decide for yourself. If it were me, I would take time on it. Haha :)
~Sandee Beech

2 comments:

  1. I always tell my mother, "Indecision is my greatest budgeting tool." I don't save money by exercising self-restraint, I save it by never being able to make up my mind. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's is what I do too! Hahaha
    ~Sandee Beech

    ReplyDelete